Nottingham On Call Praised again by the TSA
Nottingham on Call (NOC) has successfully passed its annual inspection audit carried out by the Telecare Service Association (TSA) who provide quality monitoring amongst care alarm services.
In summary the audit report found that the service provided by Nottingham on Call was compliant with all the quality standards and needed “no improvements”.
NOC has been a member of the TSA for many years and signed up to their Quality Standards Framework. This was as a way of providing reassurance to customers, partners and stakeholders that the levels of service provided by Nottingham on Call met certain quality standards.
Each year NOC has an audit of service provision and this year this was in August 2021. The audit looked into how Nottingham on Call delivers its service – monitoring, response, assessment and installation. In addition the audit considers staff training, customer care, service safety and business continuity. In advance of the audit date Nottingham on Call provided information and evidence as to its performance levels, how targets had been met, service improvements and new innovations.
The past 12 months has been very challenging in terms of providing continuous levels of service whilst maintaining staff and customer safety.
However Nottingham on Call ensured there was a risk assessment carried out and that there was a full range of PPE equipment for staff. This enabled relatively normal levels of service delivery with minimal disruption. This was recognised by the auditors and the view of managers that the staff have been exceptional.
There were no improvement needs from the previous audit and Managers confirmed that there had not been any serious complaints, incidents, or data breaches over the last 12 months.
The auditor was highly complementary about Nottingham on Call including
• The quality of preparation and supporting evidence supplied ahead of the audit;
• The detail and analysis on our performance exception reports;
• The quality of service demand analysis that we undertake and how we use this for service planning
• How we responded to the Covid pandemic – not only continuing to provide a quality service but also progressing new initiatives
• The work we have undertaken around hospital discharge
• Our partnership working and level of embedding within social care
• The fact that we have managed to grow the business despite the pandemic
• Our plans for the future (new initiatives) including proactive care monitoring.
For further information about the service provided by Nottingham on Call please visit our website www.nottinghamoncall.com. If you wish to speak to the team about our service please telephone 0115 7469010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org