Ageing Well Day comes to Nottingham
On Tuesday 11th June, Nottingham will host its Ageing Well Day, to help advise people on the services available to them as they get older.
The Ageing Well Day will take place on Tuesday 11th June from 10am till 3pm at the Old Market Square, Nottingham.
Anyone is welcome to come along to this free event where there will be lots of opportunities to find out about what is on offer for people as they grow older.
The Ageing Well Day will see 30 stalls handing out information and advice on a wide range of services and support including:
- Health and Care Services
- How to stay active, fit and well
- Information on diabetes, bone health etc.
- Carers information
- Support in the home
- Dementia awareness
- Staying safe and warm at home
- Arts and culture offers
- Volunteering opportunities
- New ways to meet people.
The Council House will also be open for:
- Tours (places must be booked in advance)
- A showcase of Age UK Nottingham & Nottinghamshire dementia awareness and support services and Advantage mobility products and services.
For more information contact Age Friendly Nottingham on 0115 8763513 or email email@example.com.